Seller Rules and Regulations
- Seller must deliver within the stipulated delivery speed time using the delivery method stated in the listed item description.
- Seller must capture screenshot before and after each trade or record video as delivery evidence. The delivery evidence can be shared on the Order Details page at the Order Log section. For video evidence, you may email it to [email protected] with Subject Video Recording of Order KXXXX.
- All communication and correspondences must go through KALEOZ.com using Order Log messaging and KChat live chat system.
- Seller must not use KALEOZ to provide offsite and personal offer:
- All ITEM listing shall not contain any description of the seller’s contact information.
- NO personal contact shall be given to Buyer in KChat.
- For the offense of Rules 4.1 and 4.2, Seller will be given one warning ONLY. A second offense will result in immediate account suspension. Seller’s account balance and available balance will be frozen. KALEOZ.com reserves the right to reject any appeal and refund request.
- Seller is not allowed to create more than 1 account to create fraudulent purchases by buying their own listed product(s). Any Seller found doing so will be suspended without warning. KALEOZ.com will not refund to Seller any account balance and available balance.
- Seller is required to be courteous in all communication with Buyer. All kinds of harassing content including but not limited to threats of violence are prohibited. The buyer should immediately contact KALEOZ support if they encounter a Seller is at fault of this policy violation.