In what circumstances KALEOZ will cover a buyer's purchase:
- The buyer didn't receive their order such as products/services as ordered.
- The buyer received a product/service that is significantly different from its description.
How do I get a refund?
- All sales are final, and refund requests will not be entertained unless any of the above circumstances occur.
- The buyer shall report the same to KALEOZ within 72 hours upon delivery of the products/services. Upon investigation by KALEOZ, the decision of which shall be conclusive and final, a refund may be processed if the report made is valid and true.
- The refund shall be made to the buyer within 14 working days depending on the type of payment method you use.
KALEOZ does not cover the following:
- Buyers have validated and confirmed the receipt of the order.
- Buyer's remorse.
- Any transactions made outside of KALEOZ online marketplace.
- Any changes/updates by the Official Game Developer or Game Publisher after delivery is successfully carried out.
Fraudulent claims are not covered by KALEOZ. We reserve the right to pursue legal actions and permanently suspend a buyer's account for submitting fraudulent claims.
Buyers ought to confirm the receipt of your order after you have validated the products/services received is as defined in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of your order marked that you are satisfied with your purchase and conform to release the payment to the seller.
The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased products and/or services if no complaints, issues and/or claim is raised or made by the relevant Buyer to KALEOZ within 72 hours upon delivery of the purchased products and/or services. Refunds are not entitled to orders whose payment has been released to the seller.
All trading is entirely made between the relevant Seller and the Buyer to the complete and absolute exclusion of KALEOZ and KALEOZ does not provide any after deal administrations. KALEOZ may, but shall not be obliged to, assist the Buyer or the Seller on the occasion that any dispute arises after the conclusion of any trading.
In the event of a trading dispute, buyers have 72 hours to respond to our request for details by giving proof for validation. The issue will consider resolved and close the dispute if the buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
All payment disputes or a chargeback are not covered by KALEOZ. We will halt the investigation and any request including refunds will not be entertained if such circumstances emerge.
Please note that this is not a product/services warranty.