These are the most common reasons for account suspension:
- Creating multiple accounts * Each person is only allowed ONE account. Creating more than one will result in the suspension of all your accounts.
- Suspicious Activity * Using VPN, TOR, Game Boosters or proxies when accessing our website.
- Submitting fraudulent disputes for delivered orders.
- Provide offsite and personal offers to other Kaleoz users.
- Violating terms in the User Agreement.
* Sharing of Payment accounts or credit cards with another member.
* Letting your friends access their accounts on your computer or device.
* Encourage friends or relatives to create their own accounts rather than let them use yours.
* Access your account via Cyber Cafe PCs.
* Using disposable email address during registration.
* Using VOIP phone number during registration.
If you wish to restore your suspended account, you may email us at [email protected]