About Sales Order Status guidelines
· Waiting Delivery - Paid order awaiting for the seller to deliver.
Sellers will be given 72 hours to deliver the products/services. Otherwise, the order will be refunded automatically.
- Click the “Deliver” button after you've delivered the goods.
- Click the "Refund to Buyer" button to refund if you're unable to deliver. (To avoid bad reviews from buyers).
· Waiting Confirmation - Delivered order waiting for the buyer to confirm.
For security reasons and in accordance with the KALEOZ Protect policy, sellers need to wait for buyers to click 'Order Received' after completing an order.
- The system will automatically mark an order as delivered for buyers after 72 hours (3 Days).
- Sellers should contact the buyer through KChat to confirm the order and ask for good reviews.
· Refunding - Buyer requested a refund for an order.
For security reasons and in accordance with KALEOZ Protect policy, a buyer can request a refund from sellers within 72 hours upon delivery of the products/services.
- Sellers are required to provide and keep all of the screenshot/video evidence related to the order delivery so that the investigation conducted can be fair and precise.
In addition, buyers can manually request a refund if the seller is uncontactable or does not deliver a paid order after 1 hour. If there's no response from the seller within 6 hours after the buyer requested the refund, the order will be automatically refunded by the system.
- Sellers have a 6-hour grace period to reject the refund and deliver the order immediately.
- To prevent such incidents, sellers can enable the "Close Store" feature while taking a break, out of stock, etc.
· Completed - Orders confirmed by buyer or automatically confirmed by the system.
When an order is completed, the payment will be credited to the seller's Sales Income Balance. Sellers can then cash out with their preferred withdrawal payment gateway in KALEOZ.
· Closed -All unpaid orders expired in 1 hour.
· Waiting Payment - [Do not deliver unpaid order]
The buyer has not paid yet. Sellers should check orders carefully to avoid any losses or misunderstandings. Always refresh your Sales Orders list to check the order's status.