How to become a seller at KALEOZ Steam Market?Go to the "Sell" page at the KALEOZ store. Enter all the information required and submit your seller application. Kaleoz will notify you once you are approved as a seller.
Note: If you are a registered seller of KALEOZ store, you are a seller of KALEOZ Steam Market.
- Bind your Steam account on KALEOZ.
- Save your Steam API Key and Trade URL on KALEOZ.
- Set your Steam inventory as public.
- Enable Steam Guard via Steam App for 15 days or more.
- Download KALEOZ Steam Seller Client. You may proceed to https://www.kaleoz.com/steam/ucp/software download the Steam Seller Client.
Five things to do to get ready to sell:
How do I list items at KALEOZ Steam Market?
Step 1: Sign in to your KALEOZ account and click on the "KALEOZ Steam Market" at the top left side to go to the Home Page of KALEOZ Steam Market.
Step 2: Click on "My Inventory" and choose the game you want to sell.
Step 3: Choose an item and enter all the required information before publishing your item for sales.
Step 4: You may edit item details by clicking on "Edit Item Info".
Step 5: After listing the item, you may check your item on the "My Product" page.
How do I use the KALEOZ Seller Client app to list item?
Step 1: Log in to KALEOZ Seller Client App.
Step 2: Click on "My Inventory" and list items for sale.
Step 3: You may edit item details by clicking on "Edit Item Info".
How do I use the KALEOZ Seller Client app to deliver orders?
Step 1: Click on "Steam Sale Orders" for the details of your sales order.
Step 2: Click "Send Offer" for the new order, then the status "Waiting Mobile Confirmation" will be shown.
- Log in to Steam App.
- Choose the "Confirmations" tab.
- Click "Send Offer" for the transaction within 12 hours.